For Abused Women
Time to heal, tools to grow
Our shelter for abused women and children, is based in the heart of the Cape Flats. We offer shelter and sanctuary as well as programmes to educate, uplift and empower vulnerable women.
Our shelter endeavors to provide a holistic service to correct all of the areas in the lives of our clients, so that they return to society as whole, beneficial human beings.
We grow, educate and inspire women.
Shelter for Abused Women
Our facility in Hedieveld, Cape Town is able to accommodate approx. 25 women and their children
Education for Abused Women
Onsite, we host various programmes to educate and inspire the ladies hosted at our shelter
- To create social stability and awareness around issues of Gender Based Violence and related social ills.
- Creating an avenue for advocacy for human rights, peaceful resolution of conflicts and sustainable socio- economic development among vulnerable and marginalized communities.
- To advocate for a society whereby women and girl children have equal rights and opportunities for growth and development.
- Improved access to education and psycho-social well being of marginalized women and youth.
- Increase household income through self help projects hence eradicating household poverty among the vulnerable in marginalized communities.
- Advocacy with law enforcement agencies to reduce reoffending and ensure victim rights (The prison and victim empowerment rooms)
It is our mission to provide beneficiaries space and time to plan their lives forward through services geared toward empowerment, improved self-respect, independence and recovery, ending with successful community re-integration and liberation from poverty and violence.
Become a Sponsor. Get Involved.
Contact us today to find out how you can assist in our various projects. Any contributions, as a volunteer or in cash or kind will be welcome
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
Call us at our offices, or use the contact form below to to send us a message.